PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND PRINT OUT
1. The Hirer is responsible for the cottage and is expected to take all reasonable care of it. The cottage is thoroughly cleaned prior to the Hirer’s arrival and must be left clean and tidy at the end of the hire period.
2. Arrivals and Departures. Bookings are from 2.00pm on the day of arrival until 10.00am on the day of departure.
3. Prices. Prices are inclusive of electricity, gas and full gas-fired central heating when applicable.
4. Deposit. Bookings will not be confirmed until a deposit of one-third of the total accommodation rental is received. However, if the booking is made within 8 weeks of the commencement date, the full rental will be required.
5. The Balance of Hire. This will be due for payment 8 weeks before the commencement date and E. Botham & Sons reserve the right to cancel a holiday where full payment has not been received 8 weeks before the commencement date and to retain the deposit if re-letting is not possible.
6. Cancellation. In the event of the hirer cancelling a holiday not less than eight weeks before the commencement date, the hirer will not be held liable to pay the full Balance of Hire, although the deposit will be forfeited. (If the cottage is re-let the deposit will be refunded less an administration charge of £30.) If cancellation is notified less than eight weeks prior to commencement date, the Hirer will be liable to pay the Full Balance of Hire unless the holiday is re-let. All cancellations should be immediately notified in writing to E. Botham & Sons by first class post. The Hirer is advised to take out his own Holiday Cancellation Insurance.
7. Damage. Damage and breakages are the legal responsibility of the Hirer and their cost shall be refundable on demand. However, minor accidental breakages will not normally be charged for.
8. Motor Cars & Personal
Belongings. Accidents, injury and personal property.
9. Party Size. No more
than 4 persons permitted and cannot be exceeded; to do so breaks the
11. Bed Linen. Provided in the form of duvet covers, bottom sheets and pillow cases. Tea Towels are provided. Beds will be made up.
12. Pets. We regret that no pets are allowed.
13. Smoking. This cottage is entirely non-smoking.
14. What is, and is
not included in the price!
16. E. Botham & Sons undertake to repair or replace any faulty equipment with all due diligence. However, no claims will be entertained in respect of equipment which remains faulty for reasons beyond our control.
17. E. Botham & Sons reserve the right to decline
accommodation and demand the immediate withdrawal of any persons behaving
in a manner detrimental to the property or comfort of others.
E. Botham & Sons
|How to Find us Home|