Whitby 1865 Chest Hamperview details
A treasure trove of produce from our seaside bakery - why mark the spot when you can hit it!
Featuring our NEW Whitby Sea Salt & Caramel Chocolate Bar, which certainly is a tasty Yorkshire collaboration. And more for the chocolate lovers, tuck into the Belgian Chocolate Loaf and Chocolate Brownie, and enjoy the crunch of Toffee Nut Blondie.
House blend tea or coffee - choose from both, and we've included some Shah Gingers perfect for dunking. Nibble your way through Cheese Morsels and slice, lightly toast & butter Heritage Ginger Loaf to enjoy a bake steeped in Whitby history.
Finally, a little reminder for you of our beautiful coastal town, we've included a Whitby Round Tin and Tea Towel designed by Jessica Hogarth.
A delightful Whitby hamper containing:
At least one item in this hamper has a shelf-life of 2 weeks from baking.
- Belgian Chocolate Loaf
- 2 x Chocolate Brownie cakes
- 2 x Toffee Nut Blondie cakes
- Whitby Sea Salt & Caramel Chocolate Bar
- Whitby Heritage Ginger Loaf
- Shah Ginger Biscuits
- Cheese Morsels
- House blend Resolution tea bags (40's)
- Cafe 1865 Blend coffee in resealable pouch
- Whitby Tin designed by local artist Jessica Hogarth
- Whitby Tea Towel designed by local artist Jessica Hogarth
- Presented in a premium card gift box with magnetic close, and tied with ribbon
Available for posting. See our delivery information HERE
- * Available in December *
Available in December: This item is available for delivery/collection dates in December.
- Reviews (0)
Share the love with your friend
Complete the form below and we'll email your friend about this product
You’ll earn 0 reward points with this purchase.