Indulge with a delicious gift bag featuring produce from the Yorkshire Dales and our Whitby bakery, including seasonal Rhubarb & Ginger Brack which certainly is a star in the Rhubarb Triangle! Our family bakers travel to Wakefield to gather 'forced' rhubarb which is a key ingredient in the seasonal Ruby brack.
We've included a Sally Lunn which is not only a traditional, Yorkshire bake but also a family favourite. A Sally Lunn is a large round teacake loaf with a unique, crunchy sugar crust - lightly toast and serve with a spread of Strawberry preserve. Slice the Cherry & Almond loaf to find plump, ruby cherries in a delicate almond sponge.
Perfect for your tea tray, we’ve included Shortbread Morsels, house blend Resolution tea bags and, to complete our Yorkshire Dales selection, a Yorkshire Wensleydale Cheese from Hawes, North Yorkshire.
A delightful Whitby hamper containing:
- Sally Lunn (Best Before approx. 4 days)*
- Rhubarb Brack (Best Before approx. 7 days)*
- Shortbread Morsels
- Cherry & Almond Loaf (Best Before approx. 28 days)*
- Strawberry Jam 8oz
- 200g Wax Kit Calvert Wensleydale
- Resolution Tea Box 40 bags
- Kraft Paper gift bag
Baked with love and wrapped with care - a delicious & beautiful gift!
* Please note that our Best Before approximate dates are there to guide you when selecting your delivery date - all fresh products will be accurately dated stamped for the recipient's attention.
Please note that this hamper contains some fresh goods which are best enjoyed by the recipient within a few days of delivery (they will be Best Before dated) - please bear this in mind when you select your delivery date. See hamper contents list for further advice.