Whitby by name, Whitby by biscuit!
As indicated by historical records, Whitby was once called Streonshalh. So, we curated this hamper with Whitby in mind. Let's start with a bespoke Botham's tea towel depicting the iconic Whitby Abbey and a bar of Whitby Gin chocolate which is brought to you by the distillery located on the very same cliff top!
From our Whitby bakery, we have gathered together an ample selection of tea breads and biscuits, and we have included some delights from our finishing room; Sticky Date & Toffee loaf and Pink Sugar Shortbread.
Beautifully presented in a large wicker basket, which is perfect for future picnics, this hamper is full to the brim with produce from our bakery and Yorkshire producers.
A delightful Whitby hamper containing:
- Plum Bread
- Stem Ginger Brack
- Yorkshire Brack
- Ginger Parkin
- Landlord Fruit Cake
- Shah Ginger Biscuits
- Tea Biscuits
- Oatie Morsels
- Cheese Morsels
- Black Bomber Snowdonia Mature Cheddar Truckle 200g
- Date & Toffee Loaf
- Seville Orange & Whiskey Marmalade
- Yorkshire Chutney
- House blend Resolution tea bags 80's
- Cafe 1865 Blend coffee (ground)
- Whitby Gin Chocolate Bar
- Chocolate 'B' Buttons
- 4 Pieces of Pink Sugar Shortbread
- Botham's of Whitby blue & white tea towel featuring Whitby scene
- Presented in traditional hamper basket with lid and handle
As this hamper contains cheese, it is not available for Monday delivery.